The shortcomings and future development of rotomolding plastic tank industry
In recent years, the rotomolding industry in China is developing continuously, but there are still some problems. Due to the continuous popularity of plastic tanks, the problems existing in the rotomolding plastic tank industry should be put forward emphatically, and then the future development trend of the rotomolding industry should be clarified according to the relevant problems. Now we will give a detailed explanation on the specific problems and development direction.
What is rotomolding(rotational molding)?
Rotomolding is also called Rotational Moulding. There are a variety of plastic processing and molding methods, in addition to our common injection molding, blow molding, extrusion molding and other processes, rotomolding is also an important processing method for plastic products or steel plastic composite products, especially in hollow molding, roll molding has more prominent advantages.
1. Problems in domestic rotomolding plastic tank industry
(1) there are few equipment, small production scale and low intensive level of upstream and downstream products in the rotomolding production enterprises.
(2) lack of R&D ability and core technology, including process technology, equipment and mold manufacturing technology, engineering design ability and product application development technology.
(3) the category is not refined enough, the added value is low, and the market competitiveness is poor.
(4) lack of reliable and high-quality domestic raw materials, most of which still rely on imports.
The rotomolding forming process is to add the plastic raw materials into the mold in the form of powder, and then continuously rotate the mold (three-dimensional movement) and heat the mold. At this time, the plastic raw materials in the mold are gradually and evenly fused and coated on the whole surface of the mold cavity under the action of gravity and heat energy, and then the cooled plastic products or steel plastic composite products are rotomolding products.
2. Development trend and direction of rolling plastic storage tank industry in China
(1) continuous expansion of the scale of rolling plastic production enterprises.
(2) through the adjustment of the product structure of roller plastic products, the variety of roller plastic products is increasing day by day, and the technological content of roller plastic products is constantly high, and roller plastic products will develop towards the direction of high performance and high added value.
(3) increase the research on related processes, equipment and molds to form their own core technologies.
(4) to strengthen the domestic roll plastic special material development, and the establishment of raw material research and development center, completely change the current situation of plastic raw materials mainly rely on imports.
At present, the development of rotomolding forming industry in foreign countries is very fast, but in China, because of various factors, the development speed of rotomolding forming industry is lower than that of other plastic forming and processing industries. Recently, with people's increasing understanding of the advantages of rotomolding, the rotomolding industry is developing rapidly in China.
3. Rotomolding plastic storage tank process
(1) the rotomolding plastic storage tank is formed by the rotomolding process
(2) the PE plastic storage tank produced by the company is made of special rotomolding plastic material - linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) or linear medium density polyethylene (LMDPE). PE plastic tank can hold most of inorganic acids, alkalis, salts and many organic matters at room temperature.
(3) the minimum softening point of the plastic used in the rotomolding tank is 108℃, and the maximum breaking point is - 70℃, so it can be used to hold the liquid with the temperature ranging from - 40℃ to 60℃. If the specific gravity of the liquid is heavy or the temperature is higher than 60℃, the steel lined plastic anticorrosive tank shall be used to prevent the tank from softening and deformation. If PE plastic tank is used for chemical reaction or dilution, corresponding test shall be conducted in advance to determine the maximum temperature of reaction or dilution.
In recent years, with the hot development of various environmental protection projects, the demand of all kinds of tanks has increased greatly, and the market of rotomolding plastic tanks is criticized by the industry. "Our rotomolding plastic PE tanks have irreplaceable advantages in the same type of products!". In the current situation that enterprises of all sizes have risen from the ground and the competition is becoming more and more fierce and cruel, Where does his confidence come from?
Due to the limitation of people's cognition and market regulation, people's ability to evaluate the price of plastic storage tank is still weak, which leads to many customers' buying at a high price or being held back by the price. Therefore, preparations must be made before purchasing. Although it is a new thing, with its superior performance and reasonable price, the rotomolding plastic tank will occupy the future market and become a new favorite of the plastic tank industry.