The car bumper is a safety device that absorbs and mitigates external impact forces and protects the front and rear of the car body. It is a device that generates cushioning when the car or the driver is under impact.
The rotomolding bumper is a plastic bumper that is integrally molded by a rotomolding process. Its main features are as follows:
1. It is integrally molded by rotomolding process, without gaps and without welding, and the appearance of the lines is smooth and beautiful.
2. It adopts imported polyethylene material, which has excellent impact resistance and mechanical properties. Compared with other process bumpers, it has more toughness and high resilience, is not easy to break and damage, is more resistant to abrasion and collision, and will not be easily deformed.
3. Very resistant to high and low temperatures, can be used in a variety of environments, more durable and longer life.
4. Rotomolding bumper Compared with metal bumper, rotomolding process has extremely high utilization rate of materials and greatly reduces material cost.
5. The plasticity is very strong. Various shapes can be set according to the structure of the equipment used in the product, and various inserts can be placed.
6. Maintenance and maintenance is simple, easy to clean, long service life, comprehensive cost-effective.