The rotomolding car shell is integrally molded by rotomolding and has the following advantages:
1. The cost is low, the size of the product of the same size, the cost of the rotomolding mold is about 1/3 to 1/4 of the cost of the injection mold;
2. Imported engineering plastic materials, with excellent properties such as acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
3. Good air tightness and impact resistance, high toughness, high resilience, and not easy to deform;
4. Simple maintenance and long service life, comprehensive cost-effective use;
5. Plastic cushioning damping system ensures safe and reliable carrier parts under vibration and vibration conditions.